Vegas Crime Simulator
An entirely new level for you! Discover the world of criminal acts!
- Category Emulation
- License Free
- Version 188.8.131.52
- Size 23 MB
- Works under Android
- Language English
- Content rating Teen
- Package name com.mgc.miami.crime.simulator.two
Mine Games Craft
Razezdnaya 12, 630055 Novosibirsk, Russia
Play as a criminal in Las Vegas with this different kind of app.
You've probably played games where you're trying to take down the bad guy. This is a game where you are the criminal. The graphics look like a cartoon, but they are quite striking. There are cars on the streets and officers who will do everything possible to try to take you down in Vegas Crime Simulator. Your goal is to get away from the officers while completing your missions.
There is a large variety of ammunition available, such as guns and knives. Your weapon depends on the situation you're in, such as using a gun if you're facing a group of people or you feel that you're entering a dangerous situation. The music is fun, sometimes haunting. At the beginning of the Vegas Crime Simulator, you select your weapon and begin running across the city. From shooting at cop cars to blow them up to even killing police officers, you'll find all types of violence in the game. One of the things to keep in mind is that there is a bit of a lag with the game. A map is seen in the corner to show you where cops are located.
- Lots of action
- Several weapons
- Very challenging at times
- Sometimes too violent
- Not a lot of chances to make money for upgrades
- Fixed first load crash
- Added a helicopter
- Added motobikes!
- Lot of stabilization fixes.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.